Why Creative Dance?
Creative dance is a movement-based class that allows a child to express itself freely & develop a deeper awareness of their bodies.
Creative dance develops:
- improved fitness and coordination
- development of the multiple intelligences, especially kinaesthetic intelligence
- appreciation of the arts: dance, theatre, music
- improved ability to comprehend abstract concepts and forms
- increased ability to convey ideas
- improved communication skills and collaborative skills
- development of personal creativity
- increased self-confidence